Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This is kind of how I feel with my life right now.  I just feel like I have nothing going on and nothing to look forward to.  I'm getting down on myself about not having a job, which is frustrating.  My friends (who are also unemployed for the most part) always want to go out and try to force me to go out even though I really have no money; and the money I do have I want to save so I can do something more fun than just going out to a bar to drink.

I want to be able to go places and have fun with what I'm doing. I'm tired of living with my parents. I want the next part of my life to start. That can't (or at least won't) happen until I get a job.  My boyfriend and I decided we would start talking about the future once I graduated school...now it's we'll talk about the future once I find a job. I just feel like that will never happen.

It's like I told my boyfriend last night. I'm just going to start applying to jobs I'm qualified for and interested in no matter where the position is located. It's not like I have anything going for me in my current location at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment