Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So It's Been Awhile

Definitely been awhile since I last blogged. Alot has happened. I've been single now for about three months. It's actually a nice feeling, like I no longer have a weight on my shoulder. I also have a full time job, which is nice. I have also been on vacation. Since I don't have the pictures saved on the computer I'm currently using, I'll make sure to post them in the (near) future.

Moving on.

I have never really known what to write about, which is probably one reason I don't post that often. I was recently looking at my bucketlist (yes I know I'm only 25, but there's a lot of things I want to do). One of those items to cross off is run a 5k. Well, yesterday my friend told me he started a team for the Color Run in Philly being held in July. I thought awesome I want to do it. Not only will it help me cross something off my bucketlist, but it also gives me the motivation to go to the gym to get in shape.  It is also giving me a topic I can blog about. So, from now on consider this my exercise journal and see what I plan on doing to get me in shape for July. Day 1 starts tomorrow after work at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment