Thursday, May 5, 2011

Now the worry?

One would think that I would be happy. I mean I am, don't get me wrong. I took my last final last night. It's a good feeling knowing I never have to take another class or final as a student again...or do I? Last night I had the final for the one class not only myself, but all of my friends have been stressing about all semester.  It is the one class where no one knows what will happen.  Everyone thought grades would be posted by next week, mainly before graduation. However, we were told that exams wouldn't even be graded until the week after.  While this should be a happy time for me, knowing that I finally made it through grad school and am earning my MBA, I sit here and worry.

Although I did wake up with what felt like a huge weight lifted off of me (I mean it is a great feeling all of my hard work paid off in my other classes), I sit here and worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment