Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Real World

I finally did it. I graduated with my Master's Degree. After two (long and stressful) years, and many friendships made, I am finally done. I never would have been able to do it without my classmates who became a second family, my friends, my family, and my boyfriend.

To my classmates: We did it! You became a second family to me. We stressed out about Lee and Meric's class and had fun at Landmark. While we may not remember all the lessons we were taught, I'm pretty sure we'll remember Dr. Parker and his lack of computer use.

To my friends: I'll finally be able to hang out again.  Thanks for your patience and support while I did this! Nick...this means I better be seeing more of you!

To my family: I never would have gotten this far in life without any of you. You have been my biggest cheerleaders and supporters no matter what. Whether it was school or sports, you were always there for me.  Mom Mom and Poppy...I wish you could have been here last night to see my walk across that stage.  I know you were looking down smiling and saying that's our granddaughter though. I miss each of you more and more each and everyday.

To my boyfriend: You're the best. You were always there telling me I could do it even when I had no faith in myself. Thanks for being a great cheerleader for me. And no...you're not allowed to mooch off me :)

It was six years ago I graduated from GCHS, two years ago from YCP, and now from RU.  I don't know what I'm going to be doing going forward but I know I'll have the same support system cheering me on and having faith in me even when I don't. I love all of you and there's no words I can say to show you how much I owe to you.









No comments:

Post a Comment