Monday, June 6, 2011

Why Hello, June. Nice to See You.

It's officially June.  After looking at what I have going on this month, I hope I don't get to burnt out.  I have something going on every weekend except for this one coming up.  I'll try to post pictures after each weekend so you can all live in the fun.

But to start off, here's what I had/have going on.

New York for a retirement party, a wedding, two graduation parties, Phillies games, and a benefit/scholarship dinner. I think that's all for now. Oh yea...and Father's Day.

This past weekend I headed north for the day to go to my Uncle's retirement party.  We got there a little bit early so we went to where the film Orange County Choppers, which was located about ten minutes from where the party was being held. Hello new experience and feeling totally out of place.  But seeing the types of bikes they built was truly a great experience, especially seeing all the custom made ones including ones for the NYPD, FDNY, Santa, Lance Armstrong and the LiveStrong Foundation, Make a Wish, and the Christopher Reeve Foundation.  Once we finished up there, we headed off to the party, where I got to see my family and some of their friends/neighbors who I haven't seen in what seems like forever. It was great seeing everyone and catching up.







No comments:

Post a Comment