Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Excited

While most of you know (or have read previous posts), I absolutely hate the month of August. However, I found a bright spot. I'm finally going to Wilmington, NC at the end of the month to see One Tree Hill film.  This is something I wanted to do since I heard this would be the last season (starting in January 2012). Well...I've wanted to go for a few years now, but this would actually be my last chance to see the actually filming, not just where they filmed.  Another cool thing is Wilmington is where the filmed Dawson's Creek, which I loved watching when I was growing up (and in all honesty, it was probably too mature for me at my age, but me and my mom watched it together so oh well).

But I'm just really excited. And since I'm also into scrapbooking, I was thinking of making a plain one to take just in case I'm able to get any autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment