Sunday, October 30, 2011

Don't have an interesting title for this one. It just is what it is.

Someone finally took a chance one me and it feels good. Well, actually a few people took a chance on me and I was feeling nice enough to reciprocate the chance.

A lot was going on for me personally for a while. I still see certain things not changing, which is making me feel like I did before, but hey, it's only been a few weeks. Things could still change.

As for professionally, I was finally hired and started work last Monday. Tomorrow will be my second week on the job. So far it seems like fun, but I am still in training. I am working for a marketing/seo firm which is something I wanted to do (okay not my first choice since that would be working for the Phillies). It's pretty relaxed and I love the people I'm training with.

I'm just excited that a company was willing to take a chance on me. It actually feels like I'm a someone again. Not just a worthless bump on a log. It's a good feeling. Now I just hope this feeling lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You aint no bump on a log! Maybe I should embed a real time on here ! Would that count for work ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it. I won't take the post down. Promise!

    ReplyDelete